BreatheFree2 is the official stop smoking program of the Seventh-day Adventist Church. The program is available online for smokers and nonsmokers. Churches that want to share the program in their community can sign up as a Facilitator and post their BreatheFree2 events online.
Registration and program material are FREE!
Visit the BreatheFree2 website to learn more and access material.
Note for BreatheFree2 Facilitators
- Once you register on the website as a Facilitator, it will take 1-3 weeks for approval of your account.
- Video training is available on the website. Instructions will be provided once your account is approved.
- You will have access to all program material once your account is approved.
- Remember to report your BreatheFree2 program information (dates, location, etc) on the BreatheFree2 website. This will allow individuals living near you to find you for help! This is very important, so please keep your information updated.
Note for BreatheFree2 Users
- The BreatheFree2 program will be available to you on the website for free once you have created an account.
- Keep in mind that your success will be proportionate to the efforts you put in. With God’s help, you can quit!
- We encourage you to find a group meeting nearby to gain the support of your peers. This is a difficult journey, and you don’t have to go it alone.
BreatheFree2 is a partnership service provided by the Health Ministries departments of the General Conference and North American Division of Seventh-day Adventists.