The next JTW Facilitator training will be held at the NAD Health Summit.
The Journey to Wholeness Facilitator training, developed by the NAD Health Ministries, equips churches with the ability to assist individuals who are struggling with addictions or any unhealthy compulsive behavior. This training is required to conduct a Recovery Group in your local church. These trainings are designed for health ministry leaders, pastors, members, and other interested individuals.
- Biblical and Spiritual Concepts of Recovery and Healing
- Understanding Addiction and Preventive Interventions
- Adventist Recovery Ministries and the 12-steps as a tool for Wholeness
- Journey to Wholeness Effective Use
- Simulated meetings for catching the flavor of people sharing their experience, strength and hope
- Practical experience of a 12-step group
- Distribution of training resources/instructional materials
Who Should Attend
Local church health ministry leaders, pastors, church members, health professionals, educators who want to integrate health into their scholastic programs as well as administrators who want to introduce a vibrant, evidence-based health ministry to their organization should plan to attend.
The Facilitator training is offered in-person and will soon be offered through an online learning system. Use the Contact page to learn details of our next training. In the meantime, you may view videos on Adventist Learning Community for an initial overview. Note, viewing these videos do not substitute for the full Facilitator training.
Host a Training
If you would like to host a training in your region, please contact us to make arrangements. Travel and related expenses for the presenter(s), as well as the cost of training materials, are to be covered by the host.