March 27-29, 2020
Both the online and in-person trainings are required to become a Journey to Wholeness Facilitator. Either one can be taken before the other. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Who Should Attend
The Journey to Wholeness (JTW) program assists individuals break free from addictive thoughts, behaviors, and habits, including harmful substance abuse. Anyone who wishes to help someone in the recovery process should attend the training. This includes friends and family, church health ministry leaders, pastors, church members, health professionals, and educators.
Help others overcome their addictions and addictive behaviors by becoming a facilitator for the Journey to Wholeness addiction recovery program. Through this versatile program, you can help empower individuals to live a transformed life filled with hope by supporting them through recovery from addictions and harmful thoughts and behaviors.
- Biblical and Spiritual Concepts of Recovery and Healing
- Understanding Addiction and Preventive Interventions
- Adventist Recovery Ministries and the 12-steps as a tool for Wholeness
- Journey to Wholeness Effective Use
- Simulated meetings for catching the flavor of people sharing their experience, strength and hope
- Practical experience of a 12-step group
- Distribution of training resources/instructional materials
Host a Training
If you would like to host a training in your region, please contact us to make arrangements. Travel and related expenses for the presenter(s), as well as the cost of training materials, are to be covered by the host.