AAFCN provides online, live webinars, offering contact hours accredited by the American Nurses Credentialing Center. Webinars are recorded and archived for access by AAFCN Members and Friends. Log in to view past webinars or sign up to join the Association!
You can also sign up to our email newsletter to be informed of future webinars.
- Provide up-to-date research and practice guidelines for the FCN
- Stimulate conversation and thought on FCN best practices
- Review current trends and identify needs in health ministry
- Share experiences and successful strategies for ministry at the church
- Encourage shared knowledge growth
Date: Thursday, June 25, 2020
Time: 7:00 – 8:30 pm, Eastern
Presenter: Rev. Karen MacDonald, MDiv, President of Health Ministries Association
Topic: Advanced Directives
Many of us believe that the local church is an ideal environment in which to receive education and support on the important topic of advanced planning. Perhaps you have seen or even experienced families struggle as they have entered into conversations with medical professionals and have been presented with tough choices as loved ones face serious and life-limiting illnesses. Faith Community Nurses can be a source of support and education no matter where families are in this spectrum.