By Donna Green Goodman, MPH
Originally posted on the Message magazine website https://www.messagemagazine.com/whole-life/plant-powered-black-people/wellness-wednesday-its-healthy-recipe-time-carob-brownies/.
- In a mixing bowl measure all dry ingredients.
- In another container, measure and mix all liquid ingredients.
- Pour liquid mixture into dry ingredients and mix together quickly.
- Add optional nuts and carob chips.
- Place batter into an 8×12 baking dish that has been sprayed with vegetable oil spray.
- Place in a 350-degree oven and bake for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. May frost if desired.