By Eric Adams
Originally posted on the Message magazine website https://www.messagemagazine.com/issues/2021-january-february/tips-for-living-your-healthiest-life/
- In a large pot, place a small amount of olive or coconut oil.
- Heat and add veggie meat, stir-frying till brown.
- Add onions and garlic. Cook for about 2-3 minutes.
- Add cabbage, kale, tomato and potatoes.
- Stir-fry till cabbage and greens are limp.
- Stir in seasonings.
- Add 1 quart of water, then more to allow for ingredients to float around.
- Bring to boil, then turn down and let simmer till potatoes are tender.
- Add more water if necessary.
- Adjust seasonings to taste