Vegetables: Slice vegetables thinly 1 inch long.
- Mix dry ingredients: all-purpose flour, cornstarch, baking powder, and salt.
- Add water.
- Use a whisk to make a lump-free batter, like a pancake-like batter.
- Add sesame oil and mix. If the batter is too thick, add 2-4 tbsp of water.
- Mix in the vegetables and coat them properly.
Make a waffle:
- Heat your waffle machine.
- Add vegetable oil to coat your waffle machine evenly.
- Add the batter to the waffle machine and spread it out evenly.
- Cook for 4-6 minutes, until crunchy, light golden brown.
- Serve with your dip sauce.
Dipping Sauce: Combine Amino Sauce, sesame seeds, and hot pepper flakes.