Vegan Taco Salad
- Prepare the various components before assembling the salad.
- Prepare the Pico de Gallo and Creamy Avocado Cilantro Dressing (Recipe Below). Keep in fridge until ready to make.
- Drain and rinse the black beans using if using can beans.
- Cook the corn.
- Slice lettuce into manageable pieces.
- Dice the red pepper.
- Shred the cabbage.
- Slice the avocado.
To Assemble the vegan taco salad:
- Start by adding a generous layer of crispy lettuce to the bottom of the bowl.
- Next, add the following ingredients to make the salad look attractive and appetizing: black beans, corn, Pica de Gallo (fresh salsa), shredded red cabbage, sliced avocado, and diced red pepper, radishes.
- Garnish with fresh cilantro, lime slices, or jalapeño slices.
- Serve with creamy avocado cilantro dressing, corn chips, vegan shredded cheese, or vegan sour cream.
- Add half an avocado to a blender, along with cashews and water.
- Season with fresh garlic, salt, maple syrup, and cilantro.
- If you like a bit of a kick, add a couple of slices of jalapeño.
- Blend until smooth and chill in the fridge until ready to use.