- Put in the food processor the pecans, coconuts shredded and salt process until the mixture is crumbly.
- Add lemon juice and maple syrup.
- It should hold together when pinched.
- Place crust in springform cake pan
- Using a double boiler pot to melt the carob chips.
- Blend Coconut Cream with melted Carob Chocolate
- Pour the carob layer over the crust.
- Freeze for at least 4 hours or more.
- Blend the soaked cashews, avocados, lemon juice, lemon zest, maple syrup, coconut oil in a blender or food processor.
- Pour filling over the frozen carob layer.
- Chill in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours or more.
- Decorate your raw cheesecake with raspberries or any other berry or fruit.
- Add the zest of 2 lemons and enjoy!