Roasted Apples and Butternut Squash with Dill
By Nancy Schaaf
Originally posted on the Message magazine website https://www.messagemagazine.com/articles/biblical-herbs-compliment-autumn-fruits-and-veggies/
- Chop the butternut squash, apples, and sweet onion into bite sized pieces.
- Mince the fresh dill.
- Mix the squash, sweet onion, and apples into a large bowl and add the olive oil, salt and fresh ground pepper.
- Place the chopped vegetables in a covered baking dish and roast for approximately 30 minutes.
- Remove the cover and continue roasting for another 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top with the fresh dill.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!