- Cook the sweet potatoes in an oven or microwave, peel and mash while hot.
- Measure the sweet potato and combine in a bowl with flour.
- Mix with a fork, until well-mixed, then hand knead, but don’t over- knead.
- Roll the dough into a log shape and cut into twelve equal pieces.
- Roll out each piece on a floured surface until 2mm thick, keeping spare flour available for dusting.
- Place in a skillet on medium heat, cooking for just over two minutes, flipping over at thirty-second intervals.
- Eat plain or with curry, jam, or applesauce.