- Press tofu with a tofu press or place a cast-iron skillet or other heavy object on top of the paper towel-wrapped tofu for about 30 minutes. (This will help remove moisture, so the tofu retains its shape better during cooking).
- In a hot skillet, sauce mushroom(until soft) and add garlic for a few minutes.
- Then add onion(cook for a few minutes) and bell peppers(cook for a few minutes).
- Add seasons, Bragg amino, paprika, nutritionist yeast flakes, chicken season, basil and add tomatoes.
- Cook for a few minutes until the tomatoes get the flavor.
- Add tofu and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add green last and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Then serve immediately with breakfast potatoes, toast or fruit. You can also add flavor with salsa, hot sauce or fresh cilantro.