Prepare Ricotta-style filling:
- By mashing 14 oz water packed extra-firm drained tofu, 2 Tbsp of lemon, 1 tsp of garlic powder, 2 Tbsp of onion powder, 1-2 tsp of salt, 1 tsp of honey, 1/4 cup of yeast flakes, 2 Tbsp of basil (dry) or 2-3 cups of fresh basil.
- In a skillet saute onion until soft
- Add garlic, 1/2 cup of peppers, 1 Tbsp of liquid amino, 2-3 cups of green (spinach, kale or sweet potatoes leaves)
Prepare “Cheese” Sauce:
- Blend 1 cup of water, 1 cup of cashews, 1/4 cup yeast flakes, 2 Tbsp of lemon, 2 tsp of garlic, 1 Tbsp of onion, 1-2 tsp of salt
- Coat large baking dish with no-stick spray.
- Pour layer of spaghetti sauce, place uncooked noodles, 1/2 ricotta, cheese sauce, spaghetti sauce.
- Repeat layers.
- Bake 350 for 50 minutes.