- If using soy curls, soak soy curls in boiling vegetable broth or water with Bragg liquid amino and herbs for 10 minutes. If using tofu or eggplant, add seasonings in and let it marinate for 10 minutes.
- Mix all the ingredients for the sauce with exception of the cornstarch or arrowroot.
- After Soaking the tofu or soy curls or tofu, bake for 15 minutes at 375 degrees C.
- Saute onions for 2 minutes with 3 T of water add garlic, celery, sweet peppers, and rest of the veggies. Simmering each vegetable for 1-2 minutes minutes, add sauce.
- Stir cornstarch into 1/4 c cold water or broth water, then add to vegetables. Continue cooking until a clear gravy has been formed,stir frequently. Decorate with sesame seeds.
- Watch the sodium content on your vegetable broth and bragg liquid aminos.
- Eat this dish with quinoa, wild rice or noodles.
- Think about adding different colors based on what is in season: Green: E.g. broccoli, bok choy, etc). White: E.g. squash, bean sprouts, etc. Colorful: E.g. red/yellow peppers, carrots, etc.