CABL is a collaborative effort of the Health Ministries, Young Adult Ministries, and Education Departments of the North American Division of Seventh-day Adventists.
We are pleased to work with our CABL Coordinator, Paul Lehmann, Chair/Associate Professor of the Outward Pursuits Department at Burman University. Mr. Lehmann serves as the primary contact with student advocates as well as the school sponsor/mentor. He can be contacted through the Contact Us page.
Responsibilities of the CABL Coordinator
- Provides advice and support for student advocates as needed
- Provides support for school sponsors and mentors as needed
- Reviews and approves all applications for serving as a CABL student advocate
- Reviews and approves all semester reports from CABL student advocates
- Provides guidance and visioning for the CABL program
- Represents CABL at the yearly Chaplains conference
- Facilitates communication between the NAD, participating schools, and student advocates
- Facilitates training for CABL student advocates, including webinars and in-person trainings
- Serves on the NAD Health Ministries Advisory Committee