Just Getting Started?
- Read Tips for starting an Adventists InStep for Life program in your community.
- Explore ideas for how your church, school or health care organization can get involved.
- Learn about the role and responsibilities of Adventists InStep for Life Coordinators and Teams.
Are you a Coordinator?
- Find resources created especially for Coordinators.
- Learn more about Adventist InStep for Life Awards.
- Download promotional materials including posters, bulletin inserts, brochures, logos and items you can purchase.
- Purchase t-shirts, pedometers and other resources.
Looking for specific information related to the Adventists InStep for Life goals?
- Physical Activity Resources for personal and coordinator use.
- Discover how you can launch a feeding site to ensure children in your community have access to nutritious food this summer.
- Learn how to start a community garden and farmers’ market.
Want to learn more?
- Find additional health education resources and websites.