Reporting Requirements and Procedures
In order to receive your scholarship, please note the following requirements.
- College/university must submit CABL application during Spring or Summer (August 31 deadline) to receive $1,000 (USD) funds for school year (Fall/Spring).
- One application is required for each school. Funds will be granted pending availability on a first come and first serve basis ($1,000 per school max).
- School must abide by required elements/activities as listed on Program Requirements page
- $1,000 CABL stipend to be given to student CABL leader
- Funds will be dispersed upon submission of reports ($500 per report)
Two reports are required each school year. CABL student advocates should submit their written reports by the following dates:
- Fall: December 15
- Spring: May 15
Fill out the reporting form here.
Be sure that you also post and tag pictures, etc on Facebook and Twitter! These will be reviewed prior to sending your stipend check.