CABL Student Advocate
In order to encourage and support the professional and ministry-focused development of young adults, each campus is encouraged to identify a CABL Student Advocate.
Responsibilities of the Advocate include:
- Maintaining contact with their school’s CABL Sponsor and/or mentor
- Maintaining contact with the CABL Coordinator, Paul Lehmann
- Filing their semester CABL reports. See Report page for details.
- Providing any additional information or documentation to receive the CABL Scholarship
- Organizing and leading a CABL team on campus
- Organizing four yearly events on campus. See Program Requirements for details.
- Advertising events on campus
- Others, as assigned by CABL sponsor or mentor