CABL Student Advocate
In order to encourage and support the professional and ministry-focused development of young adults, each campus is encouraged to identify a CABL Student Advocate.
Responsibilities of the Advocate include:
- Maintaining contact with their school’s CABL Sponsor and/or mentor
- Maintaining contact with the CABL Coordinator, Paul Lehmann
- Filing their semester CABL reports. See Report page for details.
- Providing any additional information or documentation to receive the CABL Scholarship
- Organizing and leading a CABL team on campus
- Organizing four yearly events on campus. See Program Requirements for details.
- Advertising events on campus
- Others, as assigned by CABL sponsor or mentor
The CABL Student Advocate is eligible to receive a $1,000 (USD) yearly scholarship. This will be disbursed from the NAD Health Ministries after receiving a completed semester report from the student. Two disbursements of $500 (USD) each will be made. If more than one student is serving as the advocate in a particular College or University, the funds will be divided equally between them. The student(s) will need to complete documentation to comply with US Tax codes.
See Program Requirements for activities necessary for scholarship recipients.