Eddie’s Favorite Banana Pudding
By Donna Green Goodman, MPH
Originally posted on the Message magazine website https://www.messagemagazine.com/health/wellness-wednesday-a-picnic-in-the-park/.
- Mix pudding mix with tofu according to directions on the package, using your favorite brand of vanilla soy milk to make it blendable and easy to spread.
- On the bottom and sides of an 8″ x8″ baking dish, place a layer of vanilla wafers.
- Layer half the sliced bananas and half the pudding.
- Repeat again, ending with pudding.
- Top with crushed vanilla wafers or chopped coconut.
Variations—Add 1 teaspoon of banana or coconut alcohol-free flavoring to pudding. Use Mi-Del Ginger Snaps in place of vanilla wafers.