- Saute onion and leeks in water until translucent.
- Add crushed red pepper and garlic. Sauté for a few more minutes
- Add vegetable stock, water, salt and potatoes. Bring to boil.
- Add chopped cauliflower. Simmer until tender (about 15 minutes).
- Blend cashews and water. Add to soup and season to taste.
- Watch the sodium content on your vegetable broth.
- You can substitute the vegetable broth by using 4 cups of water mixed with 4 tablespoons “chicken” seasoning.
- Soak the cashews in water overnight for a smoother texture.
Check It Out