Application Procedures & Requirements
Once your application has been received and reviewed, you will be informed of your acceptance. For questions, please contact Paul Lehmann, CABL Coordinator, at email@example.com.
Before you apply to be a CABL Student Advocate, please be sure you have the following:
- Support of your College/University
- Faculty sponsor (must be from the same College/University where you will do the CABL program)
- Other reference (Church Pastor, Professor, or Supervisor)
- Overall plan for your CABL activities. Please see the CABL requirements.
- A desire to share the good news of good health and to make it enjoyable and practical for your peers