Assemble and cook Somosas:
- On lightly floured surface, roll out dough to 1/8-inch thick (about the thickness of a tortilla).
- Using a 4-inch cookie cutter or glass, cut out rounds.
- Scoop 1- 2 tablespoon of the vegetable curry. Fold it over and make a triangle and press the edge to seal completely.
- Use a fork to make a crimping pattern on the edges.
- Arrange the somosas in a baking tray or use an air fryer .
- Bake for 25-30 minutes at 350, until golden brown.
- Let cook for 10-15 minutes before serving.